Sweet Potato Fries
Time to Make: n/a Servings: n/a
What You Need
|2 large||Sweet potatoes|
|1/4 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|Spices||Salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika,
garlic powder, chili powder...whatever you choose
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small wedges or "fries". Place in a large ziplock bag.
- Whisk the Eggology egg whites together until frothy. Pour egg whites over sweet potato pieces in the bag and toss to evenly coat.
- Add a few sprinkles/pinches of flour to the bag and toss again to coat. Add the spices to the bag and toss again.
- Place potatoes evenly on a baking sheet. Try not to keep them touching or too crowded.
- Bake for about 20 - 30 minutes or until cooked through to your liking.