Peanut Butter Cookies
Time to Make: n/a Servings: n/a
What You Need
|1 cup||Cholesterol-free margarine|
|1 cup||Reduced-fat peanut butter|
|1 cup||White sugar|
|1 cup||Brown sugar (packed)|
|1/2 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|2 1/2 cups||All-purpose flour|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, peanut butter, sugars and Eggology egg whites.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Place batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet- approximately 2 inches apart.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, forming a criss-cross pattern.