Oatmeal Raisin Muffins
Time to Make: n/a Servings: n/a
What You Need
|1/2 cup||Eggology fresh egg whites|
|1/8 cup||Brown sugar (or substitute 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar)|
|1/2 tsp.||Vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp.||Baking powder|
|Shake of cinnamon and nutmeg
Optional: add walnuts for an extra dose of protein and heart-healthy omega-3s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups (make sure to include all liquids).
- Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy before or after a workout!