Time to Make: n/a Servings: 10
What You Need
|2||Jalapeno peppers (halved and seeded)|
|1 lb.||Ground turkey|
|2 TBSP.||Blue cheese|
|1/2 cup||Bread crumbs|
|1/2 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|3 TBSP||Olive oil|
|1 and 1/2 TBSP||Soy sauce|
|1 TBSP||Dried parsley|
|1 TBSP||Italian seasoning|
|1 TBSP||Ground black pepper|
|1 tsp.||Chili powder|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Pulse garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
- Add onion and jalapeno, and pulse until minced again.
- Scrape the onion mixture into a large bowl along with the turkey, blue cheese, bread crumbs, Eggology egg whites, and olive oil. Season with soy sauce, dried parsley, Italian seasoning, pepper, and chili powder.
- Mix well. Roll the mixture into 2 inch balls, and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, and no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.