Malibu Light Egg Whites & Spinach Salad
Time to Make: 10 minutes Servings: 2
What You Need
|1/2 cup||Onions, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup||Tomatoes, finely chopped|
|1/4 cup||Cooked corn (you can use frozen corn)|
|a few||Finely chopped coriander leaves|
|a few||Almonds, cashews, raisins|
|1/3 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except egg and mix well.
- Cook the Eggology egg whites.
- Cut the egg white into small pieces and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Now add salt and pepper for taste and toss the salad.
- If you want you can add ranch, but personally I feel eating them without ranch is more healthy.
You can also add any other vegetable especially carrots and lettuce to make it more healthy.