Healthy Chicken Tenders
Time to Make: n/a Servings: n/a
What You Need
|1/2 teaspoon||Chili Powder|
|1/2 teaspoon||Smoked Paprika|
|2 teaspoons||Olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Thinly sliced green onions|
|1/3 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|4||Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, ech cut into three strips|
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and spices (including salt) in a medium-sized bowl - ideally one that’s not too deep, and has a flattish bottom.
- Add olive oil, and mix with your (clean) hands until everything is evenly combined.
- Set aside Eggology egg whites in a separate bowl. If your breadcrumb mixture is in a very deep bowl, you may want to transfer it to a plate to make your life easier.
- Dip the chicken pieces first into the egg whites, then into the breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the coated chicken strips on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Add Thai sweet chili sauce, and some vegetables on the side.