Great Granola Bites (Diabetic Recipe)
Time to Make: n/a Servings: 2 dozen bites
What You Need
|2 cups||Corn Flakes cereal|
|2/3 cup||Quick-cooking oats|
|1/4 cup||100% bran cereal|
|1/2 cup||Chopped pitted dates or raisins|
|1/2 cup||Reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter|
|1/2 cup||Eggology egg whites|
||Equal for Recipes (sugar substitute) or
16 packets Equal sweetener
|2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cornflakes, oats, bran cereal and dates in large bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, Eggology egg whites, Equal and vanilla in small bowl until smooth; pour over cereal mixture and stir until all ingredients are coated.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch mounds; place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until cookies are set and browned 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Amount Per Serving (1 cookie)
|Food Exchanges:||1/2 Bread, 1/2 Fat.|