Egg White Scramble with Jalapeño Cheese & Onions
Time to Make: n/a Servings: n/a
What You Need
|1 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|1/2 cup||Red onions (chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Scallions (chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Sweet red peppers (chopped)|
|1/2 slice||Organic pepper jack (Jalapeño) cheese (diced)|
- In a large saucepan on medium heat saute the onions with water for 2-3min until onions are soft.
- Add the red peppers and scallions and 2-3teaspoons of pepper and continue to cook for 2-3minutes, adding water when necessary to keep the vegetables soft so they do not burn in the pan.
- Drain excess water then add Eggology Liquid Egg Whites and cook until solid white then mix into a scramble.
- Continue to cook until most of the moisture is gone or to desired consistency (medium or hard).
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and mix through the eggs for 30sec -1min.
- Remove from heat and serve with a side salad.
Amount Per Serving