Egg White Piperade
Time to Make: n/a Servings: 2
What You Need
|3/4 cup||Eggology egg whites|
|1/3 cup||Bacon lardons|
|2 tablespoons||Yellow onion, diced|
|1/4 cup||Roasted red bell pepper, diced|
|1 clove||Garlic, minced|
|1 15-ounce can||Diced tomatoes with juice|
|1/4 teaspoon||Smoked paprika|
|Salt & pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cook bacon in a medium, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic and roasted red bell pepper and saute´ for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the diced tomatoes and their juice along with the basil, thyme, smoked paprika and salt & pepper.
- Simmer for a few minutes to thicken.
- Whisk in the Eggology egg whites and bake 15-20 minutes to set.
- Serve immediately.