California Tuna Burger
Time to Make: n/a Servings: 4
What You Need
|2 tablespoons||Nonfat mayonnaise|
|2 tablespoons||Creamy mustard-mayonnaise blend|
|2 ounces||Eggology fresh egg whites|
|2 (6-18 ounces) cans||Albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked|
|1/2 cup||Dry breadcrumbs, divided|
|1/4 cup||Chopped green onions|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
|1/4 cup||Nonfat mayonnaise|
|4 (1.5 ounce)||Hamburger buns, split|
|4||Slices sweet onion|
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; and stir well.
- Add tuna, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and green onions; stir well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 4-inch patty.
- Press the remaining breadcrumbs evenly onto both sides of patties.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add patties; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn patties over; cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until patties are golden.